The Stratix® II FPGA family is based on a 1.2-V, 90-nm, all-layer copper SRAM process and features a new logic structure that maximizes performance, and enables device densities approaching 180,000 equivalent logic elements (LEs). Stratix II devices offer up to 9 Mbits of on-chip, TriMatrix™ memory for demanding, memory intensive applications and has up to 96 DSP blocks with up to 384 (18-bit × 18-bit) multipliers for efficient implementation of high performance filters and other DSP functions. Various high-speed external memory interfaces are supported, including double data rate (DDR) SDRAM and DDR2 SDRAM, RLDRAM II, quad data rate (QDR) II SRAM, and single data rate (SDR) SDRAM. Stratix II devices support various I/O standards along with support for 1-gigabit per second (Gbps) source synchronous signaling with DPA circuitry. Stratix II devices offer a complete clock management solution with internal clock frequency of up to 550 MHz and up to 12 phase-locked loops (PLLs). Stratix II devices are also the industry’s first FPGAs with the ability to decrypt a configuration bitstream using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect designs.
The Stratix II family offers the following features:
■ New and innovative adaptive logic module (ALM), the basic building block of the Stratix II architecture, maximizes performance and resource usage efficiency
■ Up to 9,383,040 RAM bits (1,172,880 bytes) available without reducing logic resources
■ TriMatrixmemory consisting of three RAM block sizes to implement true dual-port memory and first-in first-out (FIFO) buffers
■ High-speed DSP blocks provide dedicated implementation of multipliers (at up to 450 MHz), multiply-accumulate functions, and finite impulse response (FIR) filters
■ Up to 16 global clocks with 24 clocking resources per device region
■ Clock control blocks support dynamic clock network enable/disable, which allows clock networks to power down to reduce power consumption in user mode
■ Up to 12 PLLs (four enhanced PLLs and eight fast PLLs) per device provide spread spectrum, programmable bandwidth, clock switchover, real-time PLL reconfiguration, and advanced multiplication and phase shifting
- Stratix II
- Number of Logic Blocks
- Number of I/Os
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.2 V to 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Distributed RAM
- 1.4 Mbit
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Operating Supply Current
- 0.3 A
EP2S30 Family PDF Datasheet
Ratings and Reviews (3)
- 4.666667 / 5
- 5 Stars 66%
- 4 Stars 33%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
всё соответствует!! хороший продукт! рекомендую.
Brilliant, great quality. Really pleased. Thank you.
Товар соответствует описанию. Продавцу спасибо!
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 10 - Oct 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
運送 & 支払い
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that EP2S30F672I4N is the original manufacturer or agent of INTEL?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of INTEL original manufacturers and agents. All INTEL suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their EP2S30F672I4N devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of EP2S30F672I4N products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of EP2S30F672I4N chips? Including INTEL original factory information, FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array application, EP2S30F672I4N pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Stratix II FPGA category, or find it through Intel Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the INTEL's EP2S30F672I4N price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The INTEL's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for EP2S30F672I4N, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of EP2S30F672I4N?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the EP2S30F672I4N we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the EP2S30F672I4N only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of EP2S30F672I4N.
(3)The EP2S30F672I4N is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as EP2S30F672I4N datasheet pdf, EP2S30 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.About Hybrid Integrated Circuit
- 2.SiP and Chiplet have become the hottest packaging technology.
- 3.What is Memory Controller?
- 4.AMD Intensify DPU Competition with Pensando Acquisition
- 5.Three ways 3D Chip Technology is Disrupting Computing.
- 6.Applications of Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, and Edge Computing
EP2C35F672C8N FPGA Cyclone® II Family 33216 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V 672...
EP2C50F484I8 FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Cyclone II 3158 LABs 294 I...
EP2C50F484I8N FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Cyclone II 3158 LABs 294 I...
EP2C5T144C8N FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Cyclone II 288 LABs 89 IOs...
EP2C5T144I8N FPGA Cyclone® II Family 4608 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V 144-...
EP2C70F896I8 FPGA Cyclone II Family 68416 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V 896P...