14-bit/16-bit multiplying DAC
Output control on power-up and power-down internal or external control
Versatile serial interface
DAC clears to 0 V in both unipolar and bipolar output ranges
Industrial process controls
PC analog I/O boards
The AD7849BRZ is a 14-bit/16-bit serial input multiplying digitalto-analog converter (DAC). The DAC architecture ensures excellent differential linearity performance, and monotonicity is guaranteed to 14 bits for the A grade and to 16 bits for all other grades over the specified temperature ranges.
During power-up and power-down sequences (when the supply voltages are changing), the VOUT pin is clamped to 0 V via a low impedance path. To prevent the output of A3 from being shorted to 0 V during this time, Transmission Gate G1 is also opened. These conditions are maintained until the power supplies stabilize, and a valid word is written to the DAC register. At this time, G2 opens and G1 closes. Both transmission gates are also externally controllable via the reset in (RSTIN) control input. For instance, if the RSTIN input is driven from a battery supervisor chip, then at power-off or during a brown out, the RSTIN input is driven low to open G1 and close G2. The DAC must be reloaded, with RSTIN high, to reenable the output. Conversely, the on-chip voltage detector output (RSTOUT) is also available to the user to control other parts of the system. The AD7849BRZ has a versatile serial interface structure and can be controlled over three lines to facilitate opto-isolator applications. SDOUT is the output of the on-chip shift register and can be used in a daisy-chain fashion to program devices in the multichannel system. The daisy-chain enable (DCEN) input controls this function.
The BIN/COMP pin sets the DAC coding; with BIN/COMP set to 0, the coding is straight binary; and with BIN/COMP set to 1, the coding is twos complement. This allows the user to reset the DAC to 0 V in both the unipolar and bipolar output ranges. The part is available in a 20-lead PDIP package and a 20-lead SOIC package.
- 14-Bit/16-Bit Multiplying DAC
- Guaranteed Monotonicity
- Output Control on Power-Up and Power-Down Internal or External Control
- Versatile Serial Interface
- DAC Clears to 0 V in Both Unipolar and Bipolar Output Ranges
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- Conversion Rate
- 143 kSPs
- 16 bit
- Interface Type
- Settling Time
- 7 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 163 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.75 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 4.75 V
- Voltage Reference
AD7849 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 02 - Jun 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
運送 & 支払い
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD7849BRZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD7849BRZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD7849BRZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD7849BRZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Data Acquisition - Digital to Analog Converters application, AD7849BRZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Voltage Output D/A Converters ; Single-Channel Voltage Output D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD7849BRZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD7849BRZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD7849BRZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD7849BRZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD7849BRZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD7849BRZ.
(3)The AD7849BRZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD7849BRZ datasheet pdf, AD7849 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD7845JNZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, Parallel, ± 14.25V to ± 15.75V,...
AD7845JRZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, Parallel, ± 14.25V to ± 15.75V,...
AD7846JNZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, Parallel, 4.75V to 5.25V, ± 14....
AD7847ARZ Digital to Analog Converters - DAC LC2MOS Dual 12B MDAC Parallel Load ...
AD7847BNZ Digital to Analog Converters - DAC LC2MOS Dual 12B MDAC Parallel Load ...
AD7846JP Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 16-Bit VOut CMOS A/D Converter