Analogue to Digital Converter, 16 bit, 250 kSPS, Single Ended, Parallel, Serial, Dual (+/-), 5 V
The AD7656/AD7657/AD7658 contain six 16-/14-/12-bit, fast, low power, successive approximation ADCs all in the one package that is designed on the iCMOS™ process (industrial CMOS). iCMOS is a process combining high voltage silicon with submicron CMOS and complementary bipolar technologies. It enables the development of a wide range of high performance analog ICs, capable of 33 V operation in a footprint that no previous generation of high voltage parts could achieve. Unlike analog ICs using conventional CMOS processes, iCMOS components can accept bipolar input signals while providing increased performance, which dramatically reduces power consumption and package size.
The AD7656/AD7657/AD7658 feature throughput rates up to 250 kSPS. The parts contain low noise, wide bandwidth, track-and-hold amplifiers that can handle input frequencies up to 12 MHz.
The conversion process and data acquisition are controlled using CONVST signals and an internal oscillator. Three CONVST pins allow independent, simultaneous sampling of the three ADC pairs. The AD7656/AD7657/AD7658 all have a high speed parallel and serial interface, allowing the devices to interface with microprocessors or DSPs. In serial interface mode, the parts have a daisy-chain feature that allows multiple ADCs to connect to a single serial interface. The AD7656/ AD7657/AD7658 can accommodate true bipolar input signals in the ±4 × VREF range and ±2 × VREF range. The AD7656/ AD7657/AD7658 also contain an on-chip 2.5 V reference.
Please visit next generation productAD7606. Recommended for new designs is the AD7656A pin for pin compatible device with improved PSS robustness. For reduced decoupling requirements visit theAD7656-1 orAD7656A-1 product page.
- 6 independent ADCs
- True bipolar analog inputs
- Pin-/software-selectable ranges: ±10 V, ±5 V
- Fast throughput rate: 250 kSPS
- iCMOS process technology
- Low power
- 140 mW at 250 kSPS with 5 V supplies
- Wide input bandwidth 86.5 dB SNR at 50 kHz input frequency
- On-chip reference and reference buffers
- Parallel, serial, and daisy-chain interface modes
- High speed serial interface SPI®-/QSPI™-/MICROWIRE™-/DSP-compatible
- Standby mode: 100 µW maximum
- 64-lead LQFP
- Power line monitoring systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Multi-axis positioning systems
- Number of Channels
- Conversion Rate
- 250 kSPs
- 16 bit
- Input Type
- 86.5 dB
- Interface Type
- Parallel, Serial (SPI, QSPI, Microwire)
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 5 V, 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 143 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Converters
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Voltage Reference
- Internal, External
AD7656 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 02 - Feb 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
運送 & 支払い
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD7656YSTZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD7656YSTZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD7656YSTZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD7656YSTZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Precision A/D Converters ; Simultaneous Sampling A/D Converters application, AD7656YSTZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Precision A/D Converters ; Simultaneous Sampling A/D Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD7656YSTZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD7656YSTZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD7656YSTZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD7656YSTZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD7656YSTZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD7656YSTZ.
(3)The AD7656YSTZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD7656YSTZ datasheet pdf, AD7656 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
AD7626BCPZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 16 bit, 10 MSPS, Differential, LVDS, Se...
AD7628KNZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 8 bit, 2.9 MSPS, Parallel, 12V to 15V, ...
AD7628KRZ Digital to Analogue Converter, Dual, 8 bit, Parallel, 10.8V to 15.75V,...
AD7631BSTZ Analogue to Digital Converter, PULSAR, 18 bit, 250 kSPS, Differential,...
AD7641BCPZ 1-Channel Single ADC SAR 2Msps 18-bit Parallel/Serial 48-Pin LFCSP EP ...
AD7641BSTZ 1-Channel Single ADC SAR 2Msps 18-bit Parallel/Serial 48-Pin LQFP Tray...