The AD5252BRUZ100 is a dual-channel, I2C, nonvolatile memory,digitally controlled potentiometer with 256 positions. These devices perform the same electronic adjustmentfunctions as mechanical potentiometers, trimmers, andvariable resistors. The parts’ versatile programmability allowsmultiple modes of operation, including read/write access in theRDAC and EEMEM registers, increment/decrement of resistance,resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting readback,and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such asmemory data for other components, look-up table, or systemidentification information.
The AD5251/AD5252BRUZ100 allow the host I2C controllers to writeany of the 64-/256-step wiper settings in the RDAC registersand store them in the EEMEM. Once the settings are stored,they are restored automatically to the RDAC registers at systempower-on; the settings can also be restored dynamically.
The AD5251/AD5252BRUZ100 provide additional increment,decrement, +6 dB step change, and –6 dB step change insynchronous or asynchronous channel update mode. Theincrement and decrement functions allow stepwise linearadjustments, with a ± 6 dB step change equivalent to doublingor halving the RDAC wiper setting. These functions are usefulfor steep-slope, nonlinear adjustments, such as white LEDbrightness and audio volume control.
The AD5251/AD5252BRUZ100 have a patented resistance-tolerancestoring function that allows the user to access the EEMEM andobtain the absolute end-to-end resistance values of the RDACsfor precision applications.
The AD5251/AD5252BRUZ100 are available in TSSOP-14 packages.AD5251 has only 50 kΩ resistance options and AD5252BRUZ100 isavailable in 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, and 100 kΩ options. All partsare guaranteed to operate over the –40°C to +105°C extendedindustrial temperature range.
- Dual 256-position resolution
- 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, 100 kΩ
- Nonvolatile memory stores wiper setting w/write protection
- Power-on refreshed with EEMEM settings in 300 µs typ
- EEMEM rewrite time = 540 µs typ
- Resistance tolerance stored in nonvolatile memory
- 12 extra bytes in EEMEM for user-defined information
- I2C-compatible serial interface
- Direct read/write access of RDAC and EEMEM registers
- Predefined linear increment/decrement commands
- Predefined ±6 dB step change commands
- Synchronous or asynchronous dual-channel update
- Wiper setting readback
- 4 MHz bandwidth—1 kΩ version
- Single supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Dual supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V
- 2 slave address decoding bits allow operation of 4 devices
- 100-year typical data retention, TA = 55°C
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +105°C
- Mechanical potentiometer replacement
- General-purpose DAC replacement
- LCD panel VCOM adjustment
- White LED brightness adjustment
- RF base station power amp bias control
- Programmable gain and offset control
- Programmable voltage-to-current conversion
- Programmable power supply
- Sensor calibrations
- 100 kOhms
- Temperature Coefficient
- 300 PPM / C
- 30 %
- Number of POTs
- Taps per POT
- Wiper Memory
- Non Volatile
- Digital Interface
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 2.75 V
- Supply Current
- 3 uA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
AD5252 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 02 - Jun 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
運送 & 支払い
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD5252BRUZ100 is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD5252BRUZ100 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD5252BRUZ100 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD5252BRUZ100 chips? Including AD original factory information, D/A Converters (DAC) ; Digital Potentiometers (DigiPOT) application, AD5252BRUZ100 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by D/A Converters (DAC) ; Digital Potentiometers (DigiPOT) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD5252BRUZ100 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD5252BRUZ100, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD5252BRUZ100?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD5252BRUZ100 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD5252BRUZ100 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD5252BRUZ100.
(3)The AD5252BRUZ100 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD5252BRUZ100 datasheet pdf, AD5252 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD5247BKSZ10-RL7 Digital Potentiometer 10kOhm 128POS Volatile Automotive 6-Pin SC-70 T/...
AD5247BKSZ50-RL7 128-Position I2C®-Compatible Digital Potentiometer; Package: SC70; No ...
AD5248BRMZ10 Volatile Digital Potentiometer, 10 kohm, Dual, I2C, Serial, Linear, ± ...
AD5248BRMZ100 Digital Potentiometer 100kOhm 256POS Volatile Automotive 10-Pin MSOP T...
AD5252BRUZ1 Non Volatile Digital Potentiometer, 1 kohm, Dual, I2C, Serial, Linear,...
AD5252BRUZ10 Non Volatile Digital Potentiometer, 10 kohm, Dual, I2C, Serial, Linear...