The 88E1116R-NNC1 incorporates the Marvell Virtual Cable Testere(VCT") feature, which uses Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)for the remote identification of potential cable malfunctions, thus reducing equipment returns and service calls. With VCT the 88E1116R-NNC1 detects and reports potential cabling issues such as pair swaps, pair polarity, and excessive pair skew. The device also detects cable opens, shorts, or any impedance mismatch in the cable, and can accurately report within one meter the distance to the fault.
The 88E1116R-NNC1 device integrates MDI interface termination resistors into the PHY. This resistor integration facilitates board layout and reduces board cost by eliminating the need for twelve external passive components. The new Marvell calibrated resistor scheme will achieve and exceed the accuracy requirements of the IEEE 802.3 return loss specifications.
The 88E1116R-NNC1 features two regulators to generate all required voltages, and can run off a single 1.8V,2.5V, or 3.3V supply.
Alternatively if the regulators are not used then the 88E1116R-NNC1 can run off a 1.8V and 1.2V supply.
· Supports RGMII interface
· Four RGMII timing modes
· Energy detect and energy detect+low-power modes
·"Downshift"mode for two-pair cable installations
· Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speeds of operation
· Automatic polarity correction
· IEEE 802.3u compliant Auto-Negotiation
· Software programmable LED modes including LED testing
· Supports IEEE 1149.1 JTAG
· MDC/MDIO management interface
· Virtual Cable Tester(VCT)
· Coma mode support
·I/O pads can be supplied with 1.8V,2.5V, or 3.3V
· Two regulators generate all required voltages. Regulator can be supplied with 1.8V,2.5V or 3.3V
The Alaska 88E1116R-NNC1 is Marvell’s lowest power, single-port Gigabit Ethernet transceiver. Offered in a QFN64 measuring only 9×9mm on each side, the 88E1116R-NNC1 is the smallest package footprint Gigabit Ethernet transceiver in the industry. The 88E1116R-NNC1 is ideal for GbE networking applications such as high-performance printers, game consoles, LAN on motherboards (LOM), media vaults, and other multi-media applications requiring a connection over standard Cat-5 cable.
10/100/1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3 compliant Four RGMII timing modes - This eliminates the need for adding trace delays on the PCB Supports LVCMOS, SSTL, and HSTL I/O Standards on the RGMII interface Integrated MDI interface termination resistors that eliminate twelve passive components Energy Detect and Energy Detect+ low power modes Three loopback modes for diagnostics Downshift mode for two-pair cable installations Fully integrated digital adaptive equalizers, echo cancellers, and crosstalk cancellers Advanced digital baseline wander correction Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speeds of operation Automatic polarity correction IEEE 802.3u compliant Auto-Negotiation Software programmable LED modes including LED testing Supports IEEE 1149.1 JTAG MDC/MDIO Management Interface CRC checker, packet counter Packet generation Virtual Cable Tester (VCT) Auto-Calibration for MAC Interface outputs Coma Mode support Requires a single 1.8V supply I/O pads can be supplied with 1.8V, 2.5V, or 3.3V Two regulators generate all required voltages. Regulator can be supplied with 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V. Commercial grade 64-Pin QFN package
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Все как в описании. После применения в схеме дополню отзыв.
Estimated Delivery Time: May 13 - May 18 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
運送 & 支払い
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that 88E1116R-NNC1 is the original manufacturer or agent of MARVELL?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MARVELL original manufacturers and agents. All MARVELL suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their 88E1116R-NNC1 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of 88E1116R-NNC1 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of 88E1116R-NNC1 chips? Including MARVELL original factory information, Alaska Gigabit Ethernet application, 88E1116R-NNC1 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Alaska Gigabit Ethernet category, or find it through Marvell Semiconductor, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MARVELL's 88E1116R-NNC1 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MARVELL's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for 88E1116R-NNC1, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of 88E1116R-NNC1?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the 88E1116RNNC1 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the 88E1116R-NNC1 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of 88E1116R-NNC1.
(3)The 88E1116R-NNC1 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as 88E1116R-NNC1 datasheet pdf, 88E1116R pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc
- 1.Mobile 64-bit SoC incorporates 5-mode modem.
- 2.Wireless MCU Platforms foster IoT application development.
- 3.Digital LED Controller ICs foster adoption of smart lighting.
- 4.Printer SoC drives 3D printing into mainstream applications.
- 5.Reference Platform integrates dual concurrent 802.11 radios.
- 6.Storage/Networking SoCs facilitate system development.
88E1111-RCJ Integrated 10/100/1000 Ultra Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver
88E1111-RCJ1 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ultra Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver
88E1111-XX-BAB1I000 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ultra Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver
88E1112-C2-NNC1I000 ALASKATM ULTRA GIGABIT PHY WITH DUAL SERDES (I-TEMP)
88E1116RA0-NNC1C000 ALASKATM ULTRA GIGABIT PHY
88E1112-C2-NNC1C000 Ethernet Transceiver