- Full Name : Alpha & Omega Semiconductor メーカー
- 同社のWebサイト : www.aosmd.com
Alpha & Omega Semiconductor (AOS) is a company engaging in the design and manufacture of the semiconductors.AOS is headquartered in California with sales offices in UK,China,Japan,South Korea,Hong Kong,etc.The range of the products cover analog switches,MOSFETs,power ICs,TVS and the transient voltage suppressors.AOS's products are designed for use in Notebook PC,Battery Pack Protection,LCD Backlight Inverter,Cellular Phone,Digital Camera,EBike Power Control,Motherboard,Notebook Battery Pack,VGA Card Power and Smartphone PDA.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and responsiveness through the continued development of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. AOS bring to the market devices designed to benefit by meeting their product specific needs.
AOS pride ourselves in their expertise in all areas of power semiconductor technology and business operations. AOS have developed extensive intellectual property and technical knowledge that encompasses the latest advancements in the power semiconductor industry, which enables us to introduce innovative products to address the increasingly complex power requirements of advanced electronics. AOS differentiates itself by integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products targets high-volume applications, including but not limited to portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones, battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications equipment.
- MOSFET family suitable for battery pack applications 2019-12-20
- Regulators feature constant on-time control architecture 2019-12-20
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Expands the AlphaDFN Portfolio with its Lowest On-Resistance Battery Protection Device 2019-12-20
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Debuts New Smart EZBuck Regulator Featuring Adaptable Light Load with Surge Output Current Capability 2019-12-20
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Unveils the First 45V 1.15mOhm MOSFET in the Industry 2019-12-20
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Continues to Expand its Fifth Generation EZBuck Family by Introducing the First 18V Monolithic Synchronous DC/DC Buck Regulator 2019-12-20
- Buck regulator offers a thermally enhanced 3mm x 3mm DFN package 2019-12-20
- Power modules are compliant with Intel’s DrMOS specifications 2019-12-20
- Power modules allow switching frequencies up to 1.5MHz 2019-12-20
- 1,200-V MOSFETs suit alternative-energy apps 2019-12-19
- MOSFETs target solar micro-inverters 2019-12-19
- 60-V MOSFET improves power supply designs 2019-12-19
サイズ: 1012 Kb 公開時間: 2020-03-17Power MOSFET datasheets will usually show maximum values for continuous drain current Id, on the fit page of datasheets. For bottom exposed part such as DPAK, TO220, D2PAK, there is always a note besides Id rating saying that Id is limited by bonding wires. Is this true? The awer is no for most of the cases. The reason would be shown in this article and more studies will be present to show, how low the silicon resistance should be to lead to a bonding wire limitation issue.
Trans MOSFET N-CH 600V 12A 3-Pin(3+Tab) >
MOSFETS N Channel 30V 26A，35A DFN 3x3A >
MOSFET N-CH 30V 20A 8-DFN >
Trans MOSFET N-CH 30V 24A 8-Pin DFN-A EP >
MOSFETS N Channel 30V 25A DFN 3x3 EP Hal >
Fast Switching >
MOSFET P-CH 30V 11A >
MOSFET N-CH 30V 8DFN >
Dual 5 A, 20 V Synchronous Step-Down >
P-Channel Enhancement Mode Field >
N-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect >
TVS DIODE ARRAY LOW CAP 10DFN >
60V N-Channel MOSFET >
600V,11A N-Channel MOSFET >