ホーム > 助け
HOW TO SEARCH
- Jotrin offers many ways to search and find the parts your looking for. Using the search box you can now:
- Part number
- Part descriptions
- Product technology⁄taxonomy (e.g. "resistor", "clock", etc.)
- Part parameters (e.g. "5V 10%", etc.)
- Filter search results by:
- In Stock
- RoHS (EU and China)
Searching by Product Type
- The Products page will allow you to choose from the wide range of product types Jotrin has to offer. From here you can will drill down to the different technologies within those product types. This will take you to a list of parts we offer within that technology. You can then use our Advanced filtering options to get to the parts with your parametric requirements.
Searching by Supplier
- Starting with the Manufacturers tab you can select a supplier and this will provide you with a list of product offerings from that supplier. You will also have links to valuable solution and applications information, special offers, services and tools and events and training all related to the Manufactures products. From the product offerings page you can link to specified technologies available from your chosen manufacturer. This will take you to a list of parts we offer within that technology. You can then use our Advanced filtering options to get to the parts with your parametric requirements.
HOW TO ORDER
SHow to Check Out
- Once you’ve located the parts that you want to purchase,You can submit quotes directly to our sales teams or contact the Online Service Center at 86-755-83666342 or via email at email@example.com. .
- NOTE: SOME PARTS ARE SOLD NON–CANCELABLE and NON–RETURNABLE (NC/NR). If any of the items you have selected to purchase are NC/NR, the terms and conditions will SPECIFICALLY indicate this.
- There is no minimum order for orders placed on jotrin.com.
- When performing a part search on either site, users will be presented with RoHS compliance status pertaining to the European Union directives in a field labeled "EU RoHS", and a new, separate field for "China RoHS" will also be displayed. In addition, the site has been updated with new, easy-to-view icons to convey the various compliance states .
- Product that is in stock can be purchased via credit card or a MyJotrin terms account. Customers with a MyJotrin terms account can also add product that is not currently in stock to their shopping cart.
- Orders be returned within 30 days of the date we ship it to you. In order to receive a refund , the returned item(s) must be sent back with a return authorization obtained from Jotrin’s Online Service Center (not from a local sales office) and must be in the same condition and inner packaging in which it was shipped to you. Our decision about its condition will be final. Return authorizations and instructions may be obtained by calling 86-755-83666342. We have no responsibility for any return sent to us without an authorization. If you don't return the products or notify us of any problem (such as damage or incorrect quantities or part numbers) within 30 days of the day we shipped you the products, you will be deemed to have accepted the products. For orders placed on your MyJotrin account, please contact your Jotrin Sales Representative.
PayPal™ and Money Gram
- Customers can place orders via major T/T in advanced or Paypal or Money Gram. Jotrin accepts payments for all major local credit cards. All payments are in US dollars (USD).
Terms/Line of Credit
- Customers can also purchase via an existing terms account through your MyJotrin account. Customers who wish to establish a new terms account with Jotrin can click here myaccount_registration to register or contact an Jotrin sales representative at 86-755-83666342
- For credit card and PayPal orders, applicable sales tax will be added to your order before it is submitted based on your state's sales tax.
For Tax exempt credit card and PayPal customers: Please print out the tax exempt form. Please place your Order Confirmation Number on the form and fax it to 86-755-89515112.
- Tax exempt status can only be applied by refund. If your tax certificate has previously been sent to the Online Service Center please reply to your e–mail order confirmation to alert us that your certificate is on file and we will refund your taxes.
- For customers purchasing with their MyJotrin terms account, applicable sales tax will be added to your order unless Jotrin has a valid tax exemption certificate on file. Please contact your Jotrin sales representative if you have questions about your tax exemption information.
- All orders are shipped via UPS, Fed Ex or DHL, Monday through Friday, and shipped complete with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Collect ship methods:
- Please select collect from the shipping options. Then choose the carrier and service type from the “select your carrier” drop down menu. Enter your shipper account number in the account number box provided
- Prepaid shipping Methods:
- For prepaid shipping please select the service type required from the shipping options menu. Your shipment will be sent best way to achieve the service level requested in your area.
- International Orders:
- Please click here international-shipping to see our estimated freight amounts. The estimated International shipping charges based on our preferred carrier DHL will be charged to your credit card if no carrier (UPS, FedEx or DHL) account number is provided. The exact freight charges will be determined after your order has been processed and billed, taking into account the parcel weight, dimensions and final destination. The customer is responsible for all customs duties and taxes.
- Customers will pay the standard handling charges associated .
- There is no handling charge for orders placed on jotrin.com
Send Us Your Comments
- Please visit our Feedback page and send us your feedback.
- Customers who would like to purchase parts,You can submit quotes directly to your sales teams and get access to additional features such as advanced ship notifications , contact your sales team or the Online Service Center at 86-755-83666342 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take every precaution to make sure that your online experience with Jotrin is a safe one. We're committed to making sure that your data is secure. That's why whenever you place orders or access any sensitive data, such as your account information, we use a secure server which encrypts all information that you input before it is sent to us. This secure server software (known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions and all of your personal information (including credit card number, name and address) is encrypted to guard against it being read by any third party. To further ensure that your data is kept safe, we've added the extra layer of protection with usernames and passwords. We make sure that when you're placing an order using an open line of credit, or accessing customer-sensitive data that you're required to enter your password and username as an extra precaution.