Daliuanding group has introduced the onboard Ethernet bridge solution based on TOSHIBA
On April 16, 2019, grand alliance holdings, a leading distributor of semiconductor components for the asia-pacific region, announced the launch of TOSHIBA based on-board Ethernet bridge solutions.
With the complication of vehicle communication network, the need for network optimization, for IVI and ADAS, high-speed and low-latency data transmission is to provide high resolution sensor image data in order to achieve the processor and the remote communication data information processing point, TOSHIBA developed corresponding to the Ethernet AVB standards of a new bridge chip, which will help the construction of vehicle communication network in line with market demand.
As a powerful AVB bridge, TOSHIBA TC9560 Neutrino, an agent of grand alliance, can transmit and exchange data between processor SoC and network devices at a high speed. It contains a corn-m3 processor which can control and manage the system or devices, so as to reduce the load of IC in the main system and improve the overall efficiency.The TC9560 series of automotive grade support chips assist application processors or modem chips to use AVTP and communicate with multiple video and audio peripherals simultaneously via Ethernet.
Core technology advantages
• the TC9560XBG supports ieee802.1as and ieee802.1qav and other standards that typically involve Ethernet AVB. When TC9560XBG is connected to an application processor or other SoC host, it allows host devices to transmit audio, video and data over the 10/100/1000 Ethernet network in the car.
• through the PCIe ® and host connection, run on for 2.5/5.0 of the audio stream GT/s (PCIe Gen1.0/2.0), and 480 MBPS HSIC or "TDM (time division multiplexing)/s;
• provide Ethernet PHY interface. Select RGMII, RMII and MII*;
• the design goal is to achieve a low-power mode, which typically consumes 0.25mW at room temperature.The TC9560XBG usually takes only 100ms to return to normal operation, meeting the market demand.The TC9560XBG is certified by aec-q100 Grade3.
1. Ethernet AVB bridging IC for remote information processing and IVI;
• support gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000mbps)
• conform to the Ethernet AVB standard and support IEEE802.1AS and IEEE802.1 Qav
2. Various I/F interfaces;
• Host I/F: PCIe I/F [Gen2.0(5 GT/s), Gen1.0(2.5 GT/s), Endpoint, Single lane]
• Host I/F: I/F(480 Mbps)
• Automotive I/F: Ethernet AVB (IEEE802.1AS, IEEE802.1 Qav)The interface is selectable from RGMII, RMII and MII, MAC
• Automotive I/F: can-fd (2 ch)
• audio interface: I2S/TDM
• Peripheral I/F: I2C/SPI/ quad-spi /UART/GPIO/INTC
3, CPU Core: Arm ® architecture ® - M3;
4. Power supply voltage(V) : 1.8/3.3for IO /1.8/2.5/3.3 for RGMII/RMII/MII /1.1 for Core;
5. Aec-q100 Grade3 certification.